Service – Emergency Call-Outs
When your Air Conditioning stops working we understand this can be serious, sometimes a real emergency, especially with the increasing levels of office equipment and maintaining the quality of the environment for staff, or its leaking water on computer equipment or worse ‘clients’ it needs to be sorted quickly.
Take out a Maintenance Contract with us and benefit from our comprehensive ‘Call Out Service’ including, 4-Hour Response Time, Fixed Labour Rate (including Bank Holidays) and No Call Out Charges.
Maintenance (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
Your air conditioning & heat pump systems are expensive, an investment and naturally you will want to protect and ensure their life as much as you would any other purchase.
The majority of manufacturers are now offering 5-year warranties (subject to contract) much like car dealerships, ND-AC can offer this and extended (7 years) for piece of mind.
However if you do not have a maintenance contract these warranties become null and void, which could result in expensive repairs even on a new system.
So why have a Maintenance Contract?
When operating a system without regular maintenance the following can occur;
- High Operating Costs
- Reduced Cooling Capacity
- Reduced Heating Capacity
- Uncomfortable atmosphere (resulting in irritable staff and customers)
- Can cause Sick Building Syndrome’ (unpleasant smells, bacteria, viruses etc)
- Unhygienic for you and your clients (especially in Food Retail)
- Water leaks (resulting in damaged goods, furnishings, customers clothing etc.)
- Expensive repairs
Here are some examples;
What does our Maintenance Contract include?
Our Maintenance Contracts are specifically tailored to suit each individual client, their particular environment, location, installation, usage and budget and are planned to minimise disruption to your business, staff and customers.
The frequency of visits varies based on the aforementioned points, but as a guide and to comply with manufacturer’s warranties, latest F-Gas legislation you would expect a minimum of:
Residential – Annually
Offices – 6 Monthly
Retail (Restaurants/Leisure) – Quarterly
Industrial (heavy use) – Monthly
Our visits include the following activities as standard;
- F-Gas Compliance
- Cleaning of fascia covers, grilles and surrounding areas (ceiling tiles, etc)
- Chemical cleaning of indoor and outdoor heat exchanger’s
- Cleaning of condensate pumps, trays and inline filters
- Flushing of condensate outlet pipes and drains
- Remove and wash air filters, sanitise washable type and replace disposal ones
- Inspect and test local electrical isolators, wiring, MCB’s, RCD’s and fuses
- Inspect fan motors, bearings, mountings and drive belts
- Test safety interlock devices
- Complete full operational checks and record results
- Adjust time clocks
- Check for undue noise/vibration
- Submit full report on completion
- All parts and materials are chargeable unless otherwise stated within your contract
- Non Maintenance Clients are subject to Call Out Charges, Variable Labour Rates (based on Time, Day/s or Bank Holidays)
- Response times are generally 2 to 3 days (longer during Summer Months) as Contract Clients take priority.
- We reserve the right to adjust or amend our rates at anytime, to account for any increased costs, taxes or Government Legislation.